Find all the information relating to the operation of the Ile de Ré bridge (classes of vehicles, tolls and eco-tax, regulation, online forms, practical information) by clicking below:
On the bridge:
• Speed is limited to 90 Km/h (55 mph),
• Stopping and U-turns are forbidden.
• Two tracks on each side of the bridge are made available exclusively for cyclists and pedestrians (the central part reserved for motor vehicles is prohibited to cyclists and pedestrians).
• North side for cyclists, South side for pedestrians
Closing the bridge:
The Management of the bridge may be required, in order to ensure the safety of users, to prohibit circulation of some categories of vehicles or all vehicles. These prohibitions may occur in case of accidents, necessary work or when conditions warrant.
The Directorate of Bridge Operations at your service: Av.de la Repentie - 17000 La Rochelle
Personnel available 24/7
Officials of the Directorate of Bridge Operations are at your disposal:
• For your administrative records, Monday to Friday from 8:30 to 12:00 and 1:30 pm to 5:30 pm (4:30 on Fridays).
• To purchase your subscription, every day from 5:30 pm to 9:30 pm.
• For safety management or to leave us a message 24/24 on +33 (0)5 46 00 51 10 - Fax 05 46 43 04 71
For any claim or suggestion to improve the service, cards are available at the surveillance post